Elo 2203LM 21.5" LED Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 14 ms Typical
DICOM Medical Grade Touchscreen Monitor
The 03-Series Medical Grade Touchscreen Monitors merge best-in-class touchscreen technology with DICOM Part 14 functionality to help enhance clinical review for healthcare providers while increasing patient engagement. With a compact form factor and sleek design, the touchscreen monitors are well-suited for EMR documentation, image viewing, clinical collaboration, deployment within the laboratory and pharmacy and for integration into medical devices.
Sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, delivering a reliable, easy-to-sanitize solution.
IEC 60601 compliant power supply included.
Ensures accurate and uniform image reproduction for reliable review.
TouchPro® PCAP offers a 10-touch tablet-like experience with capability for use with wet or dry gloves.
Backed by Elo's 3-year standard warranty with optional EloCare service offerings.
Easy to Clean
Increase safety for healthcare providers and patients with the easy-to-clean touchscreen displays.
DICOM 14 - Designed for Consistent Image Review
Get the image accuracy you need during clinical review with the 03-Series medical grade touch screen monitors. To help ensure healthcare providers and patients can view clear, accurate and consistent medical images, the displays are pre-calibrated from the factory per AAPM secondary display guidelines in compliance with the DICOM 14 GSDF curve.
Enhancing Clinical Workflow with Touch
From analyzing X-rays and scans to reviewing vitals, lab results and medical history, adding touchscreens into the clinical workflow creates efficiencies while improving the patient and provider experience.
Purpose-built for Healthcare
The 03-Series medical grade touch screen monitors offer flexibility for installation in a variety of healthcare environments to support increased communication among patients and healthcare providers.
Medical Device Ready
With a full line of touch technologies and display solutions, Elo can help develop and customize products for almost any medical device including ventilator monitors, anesthesia monitors, patient monitors and medication dispensers. From operating rooms to patient rooms, laboratories and anywhere healthcare is provided, Elo products are well-suited for medical applications where consistent and long-lasting quality and touch performance are critical.
Configurability Made Easy | Flexible Mounting
Every monitor is designed with VESA hole patterns to simplify mounting onto a variety of stands, arms, walls or medical carts.
Optional privacy filters offer an additional safeguard when reviewing private health information or sensitive administrative data.
Optional handles can be added to easily move or rotate the display to a comfortable orientation.
- Multi-touch activation can be performed with the Projective Capacitive touchscreen technology i.e. you can input from two fingers at a time.
- The Full HD screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides the native display of a Full HD video source without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies
- LED backlight enhances the display performance to deliver an outstanding color range and contrast ratio
- Furnishes captivating visuals with about 250 Nit brightness levels
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) delivers fantastic sound/video quality alongside a single-cable comfort
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the touch screen on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs