Elo 1291L 12.1" Open-frame LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 4:3 - 25 ms
The touchscreen is sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure. Projected capacitive (PCAP) units can be sealed into a solution and obtain an IP65 rating on the front side of the unit. With the design and tooling being controlled by Elo, long-lasting product availability can be expected, as well as backwards compatibility, helping to minimize enclosure costs.
Available with a choice of industry-leading single-touch or multi-touch technologies, including IntelliTouch® single-touch surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen technology, and Elo's latest TouchPro™ PCAP two glass solution (2GS) 10-touch with Zero-bezel, offering pristine optical clarity and touch durability.
The Elo open frame touchscreen display delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for, and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. We design, build and are responsible for the complete solution, with touch integrated from the start. Using our touchscreens combined with our software and drivers, everything is designed to work together and is tested as part of our life testing processes. All our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- Viewing angle of 178° (h) x 178° (v), for sharp colors and graphics in both portrait and landscape modes
- 10-touch TouchPro projected capacitive (PCAP) with two-touch thru-glass capabilities
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) two glass solution (2GS) offers pristine optical clarity and touch durability that passes UL-60950 & IK-07 impact testing
- Display Port and VGA video interfaces
- Explore a world loaded with potentially vivid entertainment outcomes with the Elo Open-frame LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- The 1,500:1 contrast ratio produces enhanced sharpness and shading accuracy in each picture
- View your content easily in well-lit areas with 450 Nit brightness
- The IntelliTouch Surface Wave touchscreens comprise of a glass overlay with the transmitting and accepting piezoelectric transducers for the X and Y-axis
- HDMI interface allows connectivity to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, laptop PCs, Blu-ray players, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate high-definition display