Eaton 9PXM 4000VA 3600W Split-Phase Power Module - 110/120V, 120/208V, 120/240V, 127/220V, Hardwired Input/Output, TAA
Power Module for Scalable, Modular 9PXM UPS Systems
This split-phase power module is a plug-and-play solution for your Eaton 9PXM UPS system. Because the UPS system allows you to expand backup power capacity and redundancy to fit your specific needs, you can scale up its power rating by adding hot-swappable 9PXMSPPM power modules. You can add or replace modules without powering down or putting the UPS system into bypass mode.
N+X Redundancy for Power and Logic
Each 4kVA power module acts on its own to provide N+X redundancy in the UPS system, eliminating a single point of failure. When the UPS system is redundant, each 9PXMSPPM power module shares the load requirements equally. If one power module fails or is removed, the remaining modules will pick up the load and keep the UPS system in normal operation mode.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The 9PXMSPPM is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Provides sine wave output for mission-critical IT installations, edge networks and other advanced network applications
- Exclusive ABM technology with 3-stage charging increases internal battery life by 50%
- N+X redundancy for power and logic eliminates system-level single point of failure
- Hot-swappable module can be added or replaced without powering down UPS system
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 2-year limited warranty