Eaton 9PX5K 5 kVA UPS
The Eaton 9PX UPS provides energy-efficient power protection for small & medium Datacentres, IT rooms and Infrastructure. Delivering double conversion protection with 40% less energy usage and 28% more power 9PX is the perfect UPS for IT and Facility managers that are concerned by energy cost and are looking for next generation power protection solutions.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD interface
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- 4-Post Rail Kit
- 9PXTFMR5 120V Stepdown Transformer
- Cable Gland for Hardwire Conection
- Eaton Corporation
- Form Factor:Rack/Tower
- Industrial UPS
- Intelligent Power Software Suite CD
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:9PX5KTF5
- Network-MS Web/SNMP Card
- Package Contents:9PX5K 5 kVA UPS
- Phillips Head Screw Driver
- Product Name:9PX5K 5 kVA UPS
- Product Series:9PX
- Quick Start Guide
- Rack Height:6U
- RS-232 Serial Cable
- Tower Pedestals
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Weight (Approximate):200.62 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!