Dymo Rhino 4200 Labelmaker
Industrial label printer is specifically designed for tough environments and specific labeling requirements. Whether using heat-shrink tubing, creating a fixed length label with a bar code, or wrapping a cable with flexible-nylon tape, the Rhino 4200 is the ideal label printer for facilities maintenance and PRO/AV installers. Use exclusive Hot Keys to quickly format for fixed-lengths, Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes, wire/cable wraps, flags, breakers and more. Favorites key lets you access your most commonly used labels, terms and symbols from a single key. Custom Logic option lets you set default measurements for individual label formats and prevents needless repetition. Computer-style keyboard provides fast, comfortable text entry so no more hunting and pecking. Print labels in 1/4"", 3/8"", 1/2"" and 3/4"" widths in flexible nylon, permanent polyester, durable vinyl materials and heat shrink tubes. Label printer also offers a 10 character x 1 line display and runs on six AA batteries."
- Easily enter text with a familiar computer-style, QWERTY, keyboard
- Uses convenient, 1-touch "Hot Keys" to access shortcuts for creating and formatting flags, Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes and more
- Print industrial-strength labels in a variety of widths, materials and colors
- Quickly access your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms with the "Favorites" key
- Avoid repeated steps by customizing and saving settings for individual label formats