Dell Broadcom 5720 Dual-Port Low Profile Network Interface Card
The Broadcom 5720 Dual-Port Gigabit NIC from Dell features dual triple-speed IEEE 802.3-compliant Media Access Controllers (MACs) with dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet transceivers (PHYs), PCI Express bus interface, and on-chip memory buffer in a single device. It's based on the Broadcom BCM5720 Controller. It provides a reliable, high-performance, energy-efficient 1GbE connectivity solution.
It is designed for today's enterprise, the Broadcom 5720-based NIC adapter is the ideal solution for multicore servers, delivering full line-rate throughput across all ports. The adapter utilizes Broadcom's dual-port BCM5720 integrated controller to deliver lower power consumption and Energy Efficient EthernetTM (EEE), reducing IT operation costs. This product has been tested and validated on Dell Systems. This product is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 250MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This dual port gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
- Dell Technologies
- Device Supported:Server
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Manufacturer Part Number:540-BBGY
- Network Interface Cards
- Network & Communication
- Product Model:5720
- Product Name:Broadcom 5720 Dual-Port Low Profile Network Interface Card
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!