D-Link Nuclias DBA-2820P IEEE 802.11ac 2.60 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
Cloud Networking, Refreshed
The DBA-2820P Access Point (AP) is part of the Nuclias Cloud solution - D-Link's complete Cloud-Managed Networking solution for Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMBs), designed to make the ownership and administration of IT infrastructure as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Built for Heavy Workloads
The DBA-2820P is a workhorse solution built to handle bandwidth-intensive applications involving numerous clients. It delivers high-speed wireless AC (Wave 2) connection reliably, with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 2.6Gbps, and 4 x 4 MU-MIMO (four spatial streams). Performance is further optimized via the Nuclias Cloud platform which adjusts the DBA-2820P's channel selection, transmission power, and maximum number of client connections.
Advanced Management & Security
The Nuclias Cloud interface lets admins easily manage Layer-2 features, such as VLANs, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and 802.3ad Link Aggregation (static). With SSID isolation, MAC address filtering, and end-to-end encryption, this is a versatile solution for those seeking easy configuration, without added complexities.
Full PoE Support
The DBA-2820P Access Point supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at standard) for its Gigabit LAN port. Power over Ethernet greatly simplifies the installation of compatible devices such as VoIP phones and IP cameras in remote locations that lack easy access to a power outlet.
Key solution features
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Cloud Management
- Over-the-Air Firmware Upgrades
- Intuitive Interface
- Traffic Reporting & Analytics
- Searchable & Auditable Event and Change Logs
- Multi-Tenant & Role-Based Administration
- Authentication via Customizable Captive Portal, 802.1x and RADIUS Server, with Social Login
- Wireless Access Point offers maximum wireless connection productivity with added dependability
- 2.60 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides high and efficient communication with maximum efficiency
- This wireless access point uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 2.60 Gbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Management port for convenient and more powerful connectivity
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with the accurate voltage
- Wall Mountable form factor for your usage convenience and better reliance