D-Link Nuclias DBA-2520P IEEE 802.11ac 1.90 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
Cloud Networking, Refreshed
The DBA-2520P Access Point (AP) is part of the Nuclias Cloud solution - D-Link's complete Cloud-Managed Networking solution for Small-to-Medium Businesses (SMBs), designed to make the ownership and administration of IT infrastructure as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Built for Heavy Workloads
The DBA-2520P delivers high-speed wireless AC (Wave 2) connection reliably, with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 1.9Gbps, and 3 x 3 MIMO (three spatial streams). Performance is further optimized via the Nuclias Cloud platform which adjusts the DBA-2520P's channel selection, transmission power, and maximum number of client connections.
Advanced Management & Security
The Nuclias Cloud interface gives lets admins easily manage Layer-2 features, such as VLANs and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP). With SSID isolation, MAC address filtering, and end-to-end encryption, this is a versatile solution for those seeking easy configuration, without added complexities.
Full PoE Support
The DBA-2520P Access Point supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at standard) for its Gigabit LAN port. Power over Ethernet greatly simplifies the installation of compatible devices such as VoIP phones and IP cameras in remote locations that lack easy access to a power outlet.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- 1.90 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides better reception, and dependable connectivity with maximum productivity
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 1.90 Gbit/s with the IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Management port for convenient and more powerful connectivity
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with the accurate voltage
- Ceiling Mountable form factor ensures maximum comfort and pain, fatigue-free usage