Crucial T700 1 TB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 5.0 x4)
The Crucial T700 PCIe 5.0 NVMe SSD offers speeds of up to 12,400MB/s sequential reads and up to 11,800MB/s sequential writes (up to 1,500K IOPS random reads/writes) for faster gaming, video editing, 3D rendering and heavy workload applications.
Catch us if you can
Introducing the fastest Gen5 SSD on the planet
Ignite extreme performance from Crucial's Gen5 SSD
With blistering speeds of up to 12,400/11,800MB/s sequential reads/writes(up to 1,500K IOPs random reads/writes), the Crucial T700 PCIe 5.0 NVMe SSD is nearly 2x faster than our Gen4 performance SSD4.
Elevate your gaming experience with DirectStorage
Render high-resolution textures up to 60% faster, load assets in seconds and get up to 99% less CPU utilization to free up your system for multitasking with Microsoft DirectStorage and GPU decompression.
Stay cool in the heat of the moment with our premium heatsink
Our aluminum and nickel-plated copper heatsink was custom designed to help you maximize performance in game and while 3D rendering while minimizing throttle- without the noise or failure risk of integrated fans or liquid cooling. Non-heatsink option is also available
Buy from the ecosystem innovator of Gen5 technology
Working in close collaboration with controller, CPU and motherboard vendors, Crucial is the only brand whose parent company, Micron, innovated the 232-layer TLC NANDinside the T700 Gen5 SSD. Micron's 45-year reputation for industry innovation and leadership backs up the end-to-end quality, reliability, superior testing and OEM qualification in every Crucial SSD.
- Provides more productive performance and superior data storage for a variety of files
- Offers larger storage base capacity with maximum efficiency
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1 TB capacity
- With the stunning reading speed of 11700 MB/s, get faster boot times and improved overall computing performance
- Write speed of 9500 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 5.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
- M.2 2280 form factor for added reliability and dependability