Cisco Industrial Ethernet IE-5000-16S12P Ethernet Switch
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet (IE) 5000 Series Switches with four 10 Gigabit or four 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks and 24 Gigabit Ethernet downlinks is a rack mount, ruggedized switch that provides Layer 2 and Layer 3 line rate aggregation and copper Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity in the harshest of industrial environments.
The IE 5000 Series uses superior high-bandwidth hardware switching and proven Cisco IOS® Software. The IE 5000 is highly secure and scalable for access and aggregation layer deployments. It also provides industry-leading rapid convergence using the Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP) and zero-convergence using the Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP). The switch is built to withstand extreme environments while adhering to overall IT network design, compliance, and performance requirements.
The IE 5000 Series is ideal for Industrial Ethernet applications where hardened products are required. This includes utility industries, manufacturing, energy and process control, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), oil and gas field sites, city surveillance programs, and mining. With improved overall performance, greater bandwidth with available 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, a richer feature set, and enhanced hardware, the Cisco IE 5000 Series Switches complement the current Industrial Ethernet portfolio of products. This portfolio includes Cisco industrial Ethernet switches, such as the Cisco IE 2000, IE 3000, IE 3010, and IE 4000 Series Switches, as well as utility- focused products, such as the Cisco IE 2000U Industrial Ethernet switches and Cisco 2500 Series Connected Grid Switches.
Through a user-friendly web device manager, the IE 5000 provides easy out-of-the-box configuration and simplified operational manageability to deliver advanced security, data, video, and voice services over industrial networks.
- Ethernet Switch provides dependable and powerful connectivity for maximum usability
- Features 12 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Optical Fiber media support for a dependable and productive connectivity