Cisco Catalyst 9136I Tri Band 802.11ax 10.20 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - Indoor
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9136 Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points supporting the new 6-GHz band for Wi-Fi. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent
The Wi-Fi 6E-compliant Catalyst 9136 Series takes advantage of the 6-GHz band expansion to produce a network that is more reliable and secure, with higher throughput, more capacity, and less device interference. The access points come with two 4x4 radios and one 8x8 radio and provide a host of features.
Wi-Fi 6E technology extends Wi-Fi 6 into the 6-GHz spectrum, bringing faster speeds and lower latency while also providing more security to the network. As apps become increasingly vital for getting work done, clients need unencumbered access to them. Wi-Fi 6E provides that direct access.
- Network speed increases due to the new 6-GHz spectrum and additional bandwidth.
- A new standard of reliability and predictability of connection that is shortening the gap between wireless and wired connections. Wi-Fi 6E devices won't have to share the same spectrum with any devices that are not Wi-Fi 6E compliant and will have an additional 1.2 GHz of no-interference spectrum to themselves.
- Greater network security than ever before, due to mandatory WPA3 security.
- Wireless Access Point is the single answer to all your wireless connectivity needs
- 10.20 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides better reception, and dependable connectivity with maximum productivity
- 802.11ax wireless LAN standard offers a reliable, convenient way of communication
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- Data Encryption ensures the safety of your precious data
- Internal antenna form factor for reliable connectivity with maximum productivity