Cisco Catalyst 9120AXI Dual Band 802.11ax 5.38 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - Indoor
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9120 Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
We are more dependent on our wireless networks than ever before. Additional devices connect to the network every year and the Cisco Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points will provide a seamless experience anywhere for everyone. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, the Catalyst 9120 provides integrated security, resiliency and operational flexibility as well as increased network intelligence.
Extending Cisco's intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Catalyst 9120 scales to the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. Not only that, but the Catalyst 9120 is the leaders in performance, security and analytics.
The Catalyst 9120 Series Access Points, paired with Cisco DNA, are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. These access points are the first step in updating your network and are able to take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- 5.38 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed is ideal for fast data transfer with maximum reliability
- 802.11ax wireless LAN standard ensures trouble-free and convenient connectivity
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for increasing efficiency with the quicker transfer and sharing of information
- Management port allows the convenience of establishing a large, efficient network
- The device is capable of obtaining power from the PoE source itself. Bye bye power lines and outlets!
- Data Encryption feature effectively protects your precious and valuable data from unauthorized access
- Internal antenna form factor for convenient, desired usage and placement with maximum productivity