Cisco Catalyst 9117AXI 802.11ax 5 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
The Cisco® Catalyst® 9117 Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
Hyperconnectivity with steady performance in demanding environments. Exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and next-generation applications. Advanced persistent security threats. All of these require a wireless network that provides resiliency and superior connectivity, integrated security with advanced classification and containment, and hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify networks. Updating your wireless infrastructure to one that will meet these needs is paramount for today's digital business. The new generation of Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points, with high-performance Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) capabilities and innovations in RF performance, security, and analytics, enables end-to-end digitization and helps accelerate the rollout of business services by delivering beyond Wi-Fi.
The Cisco Catalyst 9117 Access Points deliver several features of Wi-Fi 6 while offering high data rates.
- Wi-Fi 6 compatible
- Three radios: 2.4 GHz (4x4), 5 GHz (8x8), and BLE
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Multigigabit support
- Internal antenna
The Cisco Catalyst 9117 Access Points support both Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and Multiuser Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), delivering more predictable performance for advanced applications and IoT. Additionally, with up to 5 Gbps with NBASE-T and IEEE 802.3bz Ethernet compatibility, the Cisco Catalyst 9117 can seamlessly offload network traffic without any bottlenecks. With Cisco's Multigigabit technology, you can use your existing Category 5e or 6 cabling to achieve speeds up to 5 Gbps, allowing for higher throughputs with minimum cost.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- 5 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides better reception, and dependable connectivity with maximum productivity
- 802.11ax wireless LAN standard ensures trouble-free and convenient connectivity
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- Management port for convenient and more powerful connectivity
- PoE+ port to receive data and power of up to 25.5W through a single cable in places where a power outlet is not available