Cisco C240 M5 2U Rack-mountable Server - 1 x Intel Xeon Silver 4110 2.10 GHz - 16 GB RAM - 12Gb/s SAS Controller
UCS C240 M5 SFF server extends the capabilities of Cisco's Unified Computing System portfolio in a 2U form factor with the addition of the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, 24 DIMM slots for 2666 MHz DDR4 DIMMs and up to 128GB capacity points, up to 6 PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 slots, and up to 26 internal SFF drives. The C240 M5 SFF server also includes one dedicated internal slot for a 12G SAS storage controller card.
The C240 M5 server includes a dedicated internal modular LAN on motherboard (mLOM) slot for installation of a Cisco Virtual Interface Card (VIC) or third-party network interface card (NIC), without consuming a PCI slot, in addition to 2 x 10Gbase-T Intel x550 embedded(on the motherboard) LOM ports.
The Cisco UCS C240 M5 server can be used standalone, or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System, which unifies computing, networking, management, virtualization, and storage access into a single integrated architecture enabling end-to-end server visibility, management, and control in both bare metal and virtualized environments.
- Xeon Silver 2.10 ghz processor delivers the performance to explore new things, expand your excitement and experience
- 2.10 GHz processor speed for efficient performance with maximum reliability
- The DDR4 SDRAM memory technology efficiently move data across electric components and provide smooth PC performance
- Octa-core (8 Core) processor core helps server process data in a dependable and timely manner with maximum productivity
- 2 processors supported for enhanced, dependable system performance with maximum usability
- 16 GB powerful memory for any computational task
- RAID provides efficient data redundancy in the case of a drive failure to ensure maximum dependability
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Rack-mountable server allows maximum space utilization with easy and convenient access to the keyboard
- 2 x 1100 W power supply unit (PSU) for your system's power requirements