Cisco 3560CX-8PC-S Layer 3 Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches help optimize network deployments. These Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) managed switches are ideal for high-speed data connectivity, Wi-Fi backhaul, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity in places where space is at a premium. With a single copper or fiber cable from the wiring closet, Catalyst compact switches enable IP connectivity for devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras, PCs, and video endpoints.
With their quiet, fan-less design and compact footprint, these switches offer flexible mounting options and open up a variety of network design and connectivity options. Use them in offices, classrooms, hotels, retail stores, and other enterprise and branch locations. The setup allows for shorter cable runs from the compact switches, allowing for flexibility in space redesign and growth as new devices join the network - this eliminating the need for expensive and inflexible cabling infrastructure.
- Layer 3 Switch ensures productivity by providing an efficient, hassle-free connection
- Conveniently lets you connect two standard Ethernet ports to ensure maximum efficiency
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to?places where a power outlet is not present
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Desktop form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters