C2G DVI to VGA Video Adapter - DVI Adapter - DVI to HD15 - M/F
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. This video adapter is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-A configuration adapts an existing VGA cable for use with a DVI-I or DVI-A devices.
Maximum resolution is UXGA (1600 pixels x 1200 pixels). Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss. PC- and Mac-compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display device.
Please Note: This adapter is for DVI-A or DVI-I cables, where an analog signal will be used. This adapter will not work with a digital signal or DVI-D cables.
- C2G DVI Male to HD15 VGA Male Video Adapter
- Compatible with DVI-A and DVI-I ports
- Analog video adapter converter
- PC-99 color-coded VGA blue and DVI white
- DVI-A (M) to HD-15 VGA (M)
- Compact design fits in pockets or bags
- C2G Lifetime Warranty