C2G Dual HDMI+VGA Switch Box TX
The Dual 4K HDMI HDBaseT + VGA, 3.5mm, and RS232 over Cat Switching Extender Box Transmitter - 4K 60Hz allows 4K HDMI or VGA sources to be extended using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This is an ideal solution where video and audio needs to be extended to displays in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs that are far beyond the length limitations of standard cabling.
This transmitter extends HDMI and VGA signals over a single network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 115 feet and 1080p VGA up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI or up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT transmitter is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. With bi-directional PoC support, one power adapter at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater flexibility in installations. The USB Micro-B input supports necessary firmware updates. Advanced users can control one-way IR pass through from the transmitter to the connected receiver and also control and configure both local and remote devices via RS232.
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- Supports automatic switching between input sources
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- All input audio source EDIDs are fixed at PCM 2CH
- HDMI input EDIDs are copied from HDBaseT receiver (limited below 4K 30Hz)
- VGA input EDID is fixed at 1080p 60Hz
- All HDMI and VGA EDIDs can be configured by API CMD
- Automatic CEC command to Power on/off display device, by detecting input signal status