C2G 6in Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Purple
SKU: MPN: 948 UPC:
For fast Ethernet computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Ask a Question
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 5e cable type
- 1 x RJ-45 Male Network offers a secure and reliable connection with a compatible network device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:00948
- Product Name:6in Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Purple
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!