C2G 6ft 3-Pin XLR to TRS 1/8" 3.5mm AUX Audio Cable - M/F
The 3.5mm Male 3 Position TRS to Female XLR Cable is perfect for interconnecting devices with 3.5mm jacks and devices with XLR inputs ? making it ideal for mixing consoles, amplifiers, and powered speakers.
This audio cable includes a 3.5mm TRS (Tip/Ring/Sleeve) connector, which means this cable has three conductors or three poles, including left and right stereo channels. The 3.5mm TRS jacks are commonly found on most stereo audio devices, while XLR inputs are commonly found on mixing consoles, amplifiers, and powered speakers. This is an unbalanced cable, so the left and right channels are soldered together making a mono signal to XLR, allowing the left and right stereo signal from a source with a 3.5mm stereo output to be converted to a single mono feed.
This audio cable has 22 AWG conductors, insulated, under an aluminum foil shield, and covered by a soft PVC shell. The soft PVC jacket reduces the risk of the cable kinking and damaging the conductors. Enjoy lasting quality and excellent performance no matter the connection.
- C2G Lifetime Warranty
- XLR input for mixing consoles, amplifiers, and powered speakers
- 6' / 6 Foot / 6 Feet
- Unbalanced cable, the Left and Right channels are soldered together
- Three poles/conductors for TRS jacks found on microphones and stereo audio devices
- C2G 6 ft 3.5mm Male 3 Position TRS to Female XLR Cable
- XLR Female (F) to TRS Male