C2G 4K HDMI HDBaseT + RS232 and IR Single Gang Wall Plate Transmitter
The HDMI HDBaseT + RS232 and IR over Cat Extender Single Gang Wall Plate Transmitter - 4K 60Hz allows a 4K HDMI source to be extended up to 130ft to a 4K display using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This transmitter is an ideal part of an HDBaseT solution where HDMI video and audio in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs are far beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI cabling.
This transmitter extends HDMI over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 115 feet and 1080p up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT transmitter is HDCP 2.2 compliant, ensuring that the source and display connection is secure. Multi-channel audio formats are supported, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X. With one-way Power over Cable (PoC) support, the transmitter gets its power from the receiver, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater installation flexibility. Advanced users can control RS232 pass-through.
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- Supports multi-channel audio formats, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
- Supports EDID from the HDMI out and connected receiver has EDID limitation function
- Supports CEC pass-through, allowing central control to all HDMI compatible devices
- One-way IR pass through from the TX to the connected RX
- One-way Power over Cable (PoC), powered by the receiver
- Supports RS232 pass-through via HDBT port
- HDBaseT Chipset VS010, for simpler HDBaseT installations