C2G 3ft RapidRun VGA (HD15) + 3.5mm Flying Lead
RapidRun¬Æ is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated Break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations.
RapidRun Multi-Format represents the most significant upgrade to the RapidRun cabling solution to date. With enhanced engineering that includes individually shielded pairs and an isolated ground for audio lines, this solution meets the rigorous demand for applications in which multiple audio/video devices are run over a single cable.
With the advent of the "Analog Sunset" in 2014, digital solutions are being developed to expand the RapidRun Multi-Format line. These solutions make this innovative system ideal for environments where analog equipment will eventually be upgraded to digital.
Ideal for educational and institutional installations, this flying lead sends PC video and 3.5mm stereo audio over one cable. It is commonly used on the display (projector) end of classroom setups with the corresponding wall plate used at the teacher's station
- This A/V Cable provides splendid performance and clear connectivity
- Mini-phone, Proprietary and VGA ports for added security and convenience, 3.5mm versatile connector is designed to fit with most of the smartphones, gaming devices and much more
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:60049
- Product Line:RapidRun
- Product Name:3ft RapidRun VGA (HD15) + 3.5mm Flying Lead
- Weight (Approximate):7.71 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!