C2G 3ft Cat5e Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Ethernet Cable-Black
For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:15180
- Modem DSL/Cable
- Network Adapter
- Package Type:Retail
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Patch Panel And other twisted pair applications
- Product Name:3 ft Cat5e Snagless UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable - Black
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!