C2G-3ft Cat5E Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable (100pk) - Blue
For fast Ethernet computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:24350
- Modem (DSL/Cable)
- Network Adapter
- Packaged Quantity:100
- Patch Panel
- Product Name:3 ft Cat5e Non Booted UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable (100 pk) - Blue
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!