C2G 2m High Speed HDMI to HDMI Micro Cable with Ethernet (6.6ft)
SKU: MPN: 40313 UPC:
Reasons to Buy
This High Speed HDMI to HDMI Micro Cable with Ethernet is perfect for connecting a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device to an HD display for home theater or desktop applications. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
- 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
- 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color?
- Dolby? True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable
- Enjoy the feast of movies with both video and sound device supported
- With HDMI, transfer high-quality pictures and 3D sound effects simultaneously at a high-speed
- 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video offers a secure and reliable connection with a compatible audio/video device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:40313
- Product Name:2m High Speed HDMI to HDMI Micro Cable with Ethernet (6.6ft)
- Weight (Approximate):2.40 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!