C2G 1m LC-SC 62.5-125 Duplex Multimode OM1 Fiber Cable - Orange - 3ft
With LC to SC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for fast ethernet, fiber channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. The LC connector with its RJ-style latch clip design is easy to engage and disengage, and gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, snags, and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- Features a pull-resistant connector to retain the connection even when huge force is applied to pull it off
- Fully compatible with network devices
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:33154
- Product Name:1m LC-SC 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Multimode PVC Fiber Optic Cable - Orange
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!