C2G 1m DVI Male to HD15 VGA Male Video Cable (3.2ft)
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. This video cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). Three analog 30 AWG coaxial lines enable high speed analog transmission.
Tri-shielded undermold with dual Mylar foil and braid shield protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield. 28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high-speed, error-free transmission. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss. PC and Mac compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices. PC-99 color-coded: blue, white.
- Supports majority video devices and offers intense video quality
- DVI/VGA ports for instant connectivity
- Features Molded
- With 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA connector, it is compatible with a monitor
- Connector Cables
- Environmental Certification:RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:26958
- Product Model:26958
- Weight (Approximate):5.44 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!