C2G 15ft CMG-Rated DB9 Low Profile Cable F-F
Audio/Video installations in educational and commercial settings often require in-wall rated cable. Our CMG-rated line was specifically engineered to meet this requirement while overcoming common challenges faced by installers in these environments. Low-Profile connectors (1.25 in total depth) save valuable space in the gang box, while the rounded shape accommodates smaller monitor mounts so that the cable can be easily hidden from view.
Specifically designed to support RS-232/Serial communications, this cable is fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference. The fully molded cable design delivers excellent strain relief, while connector thumbscrews provide a quick and easy connection every time. All lines are wired straight through.
CMG-rated cables meet with many NEC requirements for Communications Cables - General Purpose In Wall Use.
- 15' / 15 Foot / 15 Feet
- C2G Lifetime Warranty
- Connector thumbscrews for a quick and easy connection
- Shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- CMG-rated for in-wall use
- Wired straight through
- Converts a DB9 M/M cable to a DB9 M/F cable
- DB-9 Female (F) to DB-9 Female (F)
- Designed to support RS-232/Serial communications
- C2G 15 ft Serial RS232 DB9 Cable with Low Profile Connectors