C2G 14ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Ethernet Cable - Gray
SKU: MPN: 27134 UPC:
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Ask a Question
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:27134
- Modem DSL/Cable
- Network Adapter
- Patch Panel And other twisted pair applications
- Product Name:14 ft Cat6 Snagless UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable - Gray
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!