C2G-10ft Cat5E Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable (25pk) - Blue
For fast Ethernet computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this Network Cable
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Compatibility:Network Adapters
- Connector Cables
- DSL/Cable Modems
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:24368
- Network Hubs
- Network Switches
- Packaged Quantity:25
- Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Product Name:10 ft Cat5e Non Booted UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable (25 pk) - Blue
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!