This HDBaseT kit extends HDMI and high speed USB 2.0 over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 115 feet and 1080p up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable. Extend USB 2.0 pass through up to 230ft, connecting up to 4 USB devices to the receiver.
This kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. Multi-channel audio formats are supported, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X. High speed USB 2.0 pass-through supports up to 230ft for KVM control of devices such as USB cameras, keyboards, mice, etc. With one-way Power over HDBaseT (PoH) support, the transmitter gets its power from the receiver, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater installation flexibility. Advanced users can control RS232 pass-through to pass RS232 commands between the wall plate and the receiver. The receiver toggle switch also allows for the selection of upgrades that can upgrade both the wall plate and receiver.
Support this HDBaseT system that is already deployed in the field by upgrading firmware through the Micro-USB port on front panel of the wall plate transmitter, and upgrade the firmware through the RS232 port on rear panel of the receiver.
Note: Ensure a solid, reliable connection between the 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender and critical equipment. We suggest using HDMI Cables with gripping connectors that provide greater port retention than standard HDMI connectors.
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- HDBaseT Chipset VS210, for simpler HDBaseT installations
- The Transmitter supports automatic switching, following the last-in-first-out rule
- One-way analog audio pass through from wall-plate transmitter to receiver
- Supports USB 2.0 pass through over HDBT up to 230ft, connecting up to 4 USB devices to the receiver
- Supports CEC switch command sent by wall-plate
- One-way Power over HDBaseT (PoH), so that the wall plate can be powered by receiver
- The transmitter supports firmware upgrade and device control via the Micro USB port