The HDMI HDBaseT + VGA, 3.5mm, RS232, and IR over Cat Extender Dual Gang Wall Plate Transmitter - 4K 60Hz allows 4K HDMI or VGA sources to be extended using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This is an ideal solution where video and audio needs to be extended to displays in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs that are far beyond the length limitations of standard cabling.
This transmitter extends HDMI and VGA signals over a single network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 115 feet and 1080p VGA up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI or up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT transmitter is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. The transmitter supports PoC PD to receive power from an HDBaseT receiver with PSE module. It can also be powered by local 12V power supply and share power with the receiver via the 3-pin phoenix power out connector, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater flexibility in installations. Advanced users can control IR and RS232 pass through.
Support this HDBaseT system that is already deployed in the field by upgrading firmware through the Micro-USB port on front panel of the wall plate transmitter, and upgrade the firmware through the RS232 port on rear panel of the receiver.
Note: Ensure a solid reliable connection between the 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender and critical equipment. We suggest using HDMI Cables with gripping connectors that provide greater port retention than standard HDMI connectors.
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- HDBaseT Chipset VS010, for simpler HDBaseT installations
- The Transmitter supports automatic switching, following the last-in-first-out rule
- One-way analog audio pass through from wall-plate transmitter to receiver
- Supports CEC switch command sent by wall-plate
- The transmitter supports firmware upgrade and device control via the Micro USB port