Brocade (Formerly) E1MG-TX Compatible TAA Compliant 10/100/1000Base-TX SFP Transceiver (Copper, 100m, RJ-45)
AddOn's industry-standard SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot, linking the port with the fiber-optic network. AddOn's transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP and XENPAK) are 100% compliant for all of our networking product lines. AddOn transceivers are factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance. These transceivers initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers, for seamless network performance.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports twisted pair cables for durability and improved signal transfer while ensuring smooth and seamless data transfer
- Hot-swappable form factor for added reliability and dependability
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency