Black Box Wallmount Cabinet
The Black Box WMD19-2425-PQU Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure is designed to provide access, security, and cooling for 19-inch rack equipment. It is perfect for use in network wiring closets, small offices, healthcare, retail establishments, restaurants/bars, and any other locations with floor space constraints.
The cabinet is constructed of three components (Front Door, Center Section, and Wall Section), and features a solid steel construction with a maximum load capacity of 300 lb. (113.4 kg).
This wallmount enclosure was built to perform, with a robust design that can stand up to your environment while remaining easy to deploy. It features a center section that separates from the rear of the unit, making installation a breeze. Once installed, its dual-hinged design allows for the rear section to swing away from the wall, providing the user with easy rear access to their equipment and cabling, and giving you the ability to manage your equipment from either side. Cable entry and management is also made easy with knockouts and entry grommets that are provided on the rear section of the unit.
Its front panel is lockable and features a plexiglass window that provides superior scratch resistance, and which can be mounted to open from either the right or the left. The rack angles within the cabinet feature M6 square holes, and are adjustable to allow for mounting at various equipment depths. Separate rack angles can also be purchased with either 10-32 tapped or M6 square holes to provide additional mounting. The side panels are vented, providing tie-down points for cable management while also allowing for cross-flow air circulation that helps keep your equipment cool. If additional cooling is required, an optional 4-in. 100 CFM fan can be mounted on the side panels to help reduce heat.
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Adjustable rack angles allow for various equipment mounting depths
- Vented sides provide cross-flow air circulation to help keep equipment cool
- Rear wall section provides knockouts for cable entry and management
- Center section easily removed from rear, making installation a breeze
- Front panel can be installed to open from right or left
- Double-Hinged design swings away from wall for easy rear equipment access
- Wallmount cabinet secures 19U of 19-in. rack equipment while minimizing system footprint