Black Box USB-C to DB9 Adapter - 5-ft.
Easily Convert USB to Serial RS-232
Don't let different interfaces restrict data transfer. This USB-C Male to RS-232 DB9 adapter is designed with an FT232RL processor from FTDI semiconductors that quickly converts USB data to RS-232 data.
Compatible with Most Devices
This adapter works with almost every USB Type-C port and RS232 device so there no issue transferring data between devices.
Supports Common Operating Systems
You can use this adapter with any common operating system. The adapter's drivers are compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 (32- and 64-bit versions), Vista, XP, 2000 and 98. They also work with Mac and Linux.
Adjustable Port Settings
The drivers offer several adjustable port settings, which can be useful if you have a very sensitive serial device that requires special settings.
No External Power Required
This adapter is powered from the computer's USB-C port, so you won't have to clutter your workspace with bulky external power sources.
- Compatible with all USB Type-C ports and RS-232 devices
- Works with most Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- No external power required
- COM port retention is built into the drivers
- Adjustable port settings
- Designed using FT232RL processor from FTDI semiconductors
- Black Box Corporation
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:IC1103A
- Product Name:USB-C to DB9 Adapter - 5-ft.
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!