Black Box SlimLine Cat.6 (S/FTP) Patch Network Cable
Black Box Double-Shielded CAT6 Patch Cables ensure the performance of your Gigabit Ethernet network in high-noise environments: They feature four individually shielded twisted pairs with foam insulation and foil tape and an overall tinned copper braid to ensure protection against EMI and RFI interference that can distort or destroy your data. Tested to CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance, these cables meet or exceed the industry specification, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data or audio/video signal.
They feature plugs with 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity. These cables have connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's line of shielded CAT6 cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- Double-shielded CAT6 cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Cable tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-B2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10-BASE-T and other high-speed applications