Black Box SlimLine Cat.6 (F/UTP) Patch Network Cable
Black Box Shielded CAT6 Patch Cables ensure the performance of your Gigabit Ethernet network in high-noise environments. These cables are plenum rated, which means they can be run through ducts and plenums, placed over dropped ceilings, put under raised floors or installed in any other space used for environmental air. They feature four twisted pairs with Mylar tape, a drain wire and an overall aluminum/Mylar shield to protect against EMI and RFI interference that can distort or destroy your data. Tested to 400-MHz and 1-Gbps performance, these cables exceed CAT6 standard 250-MHz performance, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data or audio/video signal.
They feature molded slimline boots that provide added strain relief, making them perfect for high-density applications. They also have plugs with 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity. And with connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, these cables are an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
- Shielded CAT6 cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Plenum-rated jacketing for use in ducts, plenums and other spaces used for environmental air
- Cable tested to 400 MHz, surpassing 250-MHz CAT6 standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Molded slimline boots ideal for high-density applications
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Perfect for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10-BASE-T and other high-speed applications