Black Box SlimLine Cat.5e (F/UTP) Patch Network Cable
Black Box Shielded CAT5e patch cables are constructed to ensure the performance of your Fast Ethernet network in high noise environments: They feature four twisted pairs with Mylar tape, a drain wire and an overall aluminum/Mylar shield to protect against EMI/RFI interference that can distort or destroy your data. Tested to CAT5e standard 100-MHz performance, these cables meet or exceed the industry spec, ensuring the transmission of your voice, data, or audio/video signal. They feature plugs with 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. They also feature molded slimline boots that are perfect for high-density applications, while providing extra strain relief. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's line of Shielded CAT5e cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- Shielded CAT5e cable constructed to protect against EMI/RFI interference
- Cable tested to meet or exceed CAT5e industry standard of 100 MHz
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-B2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Molded slimline boots are ideal for high-density applications
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- This cable is perfect for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10-BASE-T and other high-speed applications