Black Box ServTray Complete, 17", Single-Port KVM Module, DVI, VGA, PS-2 or USB
ServTray Complete, 17", Single-Port KVM Module, DVI, VGA, PS/2 or USBQuick Facts
- Reduce clutter in your server room.
- Mount a single-port KVM connection module in only 1U of a standard 19" cabinet or four-post rack.
- The universal rear rail kit enables mounting in cabinets with depths of 23.7" to 45.3".
- Complete LCD tray.
- Compact-only 1U high.
- The universal rear rail is 22.75" long.
- Includes a full-sized keyboard and a touchpad mouse with an ergonomic hand rest.
- The pull-out tray has an attractive front panel to conceal the unit when not in use.
- Supports DVI or VGA video input, and PS/2 or USB for keyboard and mouse.
The ServTray Complete offers a keyboard, monitor, and mouse, and packs it all into only 1U of rack space. It mounts on standard 19" rails in any standard server cabinets and enables you to manage a PS/2 or USB server. If you are looking for a way to make your server room even more functional without sacrificing valuable space, you've found it. Save space, increase efficiency.
Designed for heavy-duty use, the ServTray Complete can replace that bulky local workstation you've been using. Just slide out the drawer and open the flat-screen monitor.
The ServTray Complete features a full-sized 105-key keyboard-no trying to type on tiny keys too small for your fingertips. The touchpad mouse includes an ergonomic hand rest.
When you're done, simply slide it back in place. The front panel conceals the unit when not in use.
Choose the size that's right for you.
This ServTray Complete model comes with a 17" screen and a single-port KVM connection module. It includes server cables.
Models with 15" or 19" monitors and 8- or 16-port KVM switching modules are also available.
The ServTray Complete includes a universal rear rail kit, which mounts the ServTray on the front and rear rails with a depth of 23.7" to 45.3". That's rail depth, not total cabinet depth, so if you have extra deep cabinets, the ServTray will still fit as long as the rail depth is within limits.
Both ServTray and its switch module are powered through an autosensing 100- to 240-VAC power supply that plugs right into the nearest power strip or PDU.
- 10 x 0.12" x 0.24" (0.3 cm x 0.6 cm) Screws
- 10 x¬† 0.19" x 0.43" (0.5 cm x 1.1 Cm) screws
- 2 x Extenders
- 3-in-1 Cable
- And 8 x Screws)
- Black Box Corporation
- DVI and USB
- Environmental Certification:WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- KVM Module
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:KVT417A-1UV-R3
- Network Hardware
- Package Contents:ServTray Rack Mount LCD
- Power Supply
- Product Line:ServTray
- Product Name:ServTray Complete
- PS/2 or USB
- Rack Height:1U
- Rackmount LCDs
- Single-Port KVM Module
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Universal rear rail kit (Includes: 2 x Brackets
- User's Guide
- VGA and PS/2
- VGA and USB
- Weight (Approximate):23 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!