Black Box ServSwitch Wizard VGA, USB, Single-Head Video
ServSwitch Wizard VGA, USB, Single-Head Video
- A flexible, professional-grade KVM switch for high-performance switching.
- Enables a single user to control four computers and share USB peripherals between them.
- Switch VGA video, keyboard, and mouse streams to multiple CPUs.
- Supports high resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WQXGA).
Intelligent options port.
With advanced support for multiple high-speed USB devices, the ServSwitch Wizard VGA, USB serves today's busy multitaskers quite well. It enables a single KVM workstation user to control four separate computer systems or servers and flexibly share peripherals among them.
ServSwitch Wizard VGA supports a wide range of USB devices, especially high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals on its switched USB ports. Printers, scanners, and non-standard HID devices can all be attached. For instance, you can create e-mails on one system, listen to audio on a second one, print from a third computer, and scan documents on a Flash drive-all at the same time.
This highly flexible KVM switch is ideal for IT administrators and medical imaging, graphic design, and broadcast studio professionals who not only require quick, reliable access to multiple computer CPUs and multiple video channels, but also need simultaneous access to a mix of USB peripherals.
- Quickly switches between sources without physical access
- Quickly route data between 4 computers and 1 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Hot-pluggable USB interface for a quick connection
- Desktop - Can be placed on a desktop surface as a standalone installation