Black Box ServSwitch Wizard IP DXS, Single-Server IP Gateway, DVI
ServSwitch Wizard IP DXS, Single-Server IP Gateway, DVI
- Easily log into and control a computer via the Internet or a corporate network.
- Enables direct KVM-over-IP (KVMoIP) computer management.
- Works with CPUs and servers with DVI-D video output.
- Supports virtual media (VM).
- Network-independent operation. Provides full control during bootup.
- Enables BIOS-level control of a computer during crash states.
- Supports virtual media via USB for easy remote file transfer.
- Highly secure and supports both IPV4 and IPV6 addresses.
- Includes Windows¬Æ VNC viewer for configuring settings and making connections.
- Ideal for remotely upgrading or patching distant host systems.
- Enables same-session access by up to four remote users at one time.
- Compact, palm-sized unit can be rackmounted in the ACU5000A.
Set up remote, secure access to a computer with digital DVI-D video output using the ServSwitch‚Ñ¢ Wizard IP DXS, Single-Server IP Gateway, DVI, a multiuser, point-to-point KVM-over-IP solution. With it, you get full control of a connected CPU or server down to the BIOS level.
Communicating over a standard IP network, the IP gateway provides system administrators with full non-blocking remote access from anywhere in the world. Its small size and included Windows¬Æ VNC viewer application make this KVM-over-IP solution ideal for enterprise remote management.