Black Box ServSwitch Wizard Dual-Link DVI Quad-Head with USB True Emulation
ServSwitch Wizard Dual-Link DVI Quad-Head with USB True Emulation
- A flexible, professional-grade KVM switch for high-peformance, multihead KVM switching.
- Enables a single user to control four computers fitted with quad video heads and share USB peripherals between them.
- Supports access to four video heads on each channel. Switch DVI video, keyboard, and mouse streams to multiple CPUs.
- Each video head supports dual-link DVI video at up to 450 megapixels per second.
- Control all functions from a console with four high-resolution DVI screens.
- Boasts resolutions up to 2560 x 1600-great for demanding university R&D or medical imaging applications.
- Features two independent USB 2.0 channels for switching between high-speed USB peripherals.
- Switch attached peripherals collectively to any computer systems, or link them to separate systems-perform multiple tasks in parallel!
- True emulation technology on switched USB inputs. Attached USB devices can be continuously emulated to each computer.
- Supports instantaneous hotkey switching plus the extra keys and features of enhanced keyboards and mice.
- Works with all known software and operating systems (Windows®, Linux®, Sun®, Mac®, NetWare®, UNIX®, and others).
- Equipped with audio inputs on KVM and computer channels, too.
- To support additional video heads on the switching platform, cascade multiple switches.
- RoHS compliant.
This highly flexible KVM switch centralizes and simplifies high-end, multihead video switching access at a single user console with multiple DVI screens.
Plus, with advanced support for multiple high-speed USB devices, the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link serves today's busy multitaskers quite well.
- With this KVM Switchbox, avoid the constant switching of cables between sources
- Get reliable connectivity between 4 computers and 1 local users
- Up to 2560 x 1600 video resolution
- USB port for easy connectivity
- Designed to be used as a desktop device