Black Box Serial Data Transfer Cable
- Ideal for industrial environments. EMI/RFI-resistant hoods stop damaging noise where cables are most vulnerable - at the connection.
- In extra-quiet environments, use these cables for long runs - up to 500 feet (152.4 m) at 9600 bps.
- Also available with removable hoods.
Noise bursts can come from just about anywhere - fluorescent lighting, radio or cellular transmitters, electrical wiring, and other data cables. Electrical energy from any one of them can scramble your data.
If you have long cable runs or you work in a noisy area, you need the cable that ensures every bit of your document will be accounted for when it arrives at the printer, the modem, or your PC. Convenient thumbscrews ensure tight, solid connections. No more twisting screwdrivers. These cables are built for quick connect/disconnect.
- Guaranteed for life!
- 24 AWG stranded copper conductors.
- 100% foil shield plus a tinned copper-braid.
- Made for short runs in extra-noisy environments.