Black Box Secure KVM Switch, DisplayPort, 4-Port, CAC, NIAP 3.0 (Quad Head)
Each port uses its own isolated data channel to ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and outside world.
Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation to prevent hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical.
Protected firmware keeps intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware.
Keyboard/internal cache wiping.
Chassis intrusion protection.
Equipped with internal anti-tamper switches and Tamper-evident seals.
NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches from Black Box offer a secure desktop access solution to safeguard against cyber intrusion for government/military agencies, finance, healthcare, traffic control and educational facilities alike. The Black Box NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches provide ultra-secure switching between up to 16 standard personal/portable computers, servers or thin clients running operating systems such as Windows or Linux from an ergonomic workspace.
Broad Secure KVM Switch portfolio for every application and every industry
The Secure KVM Switch range from Black Box is one of the widest in the industry. Different applications and industry have differing requirements of centralized computer access. This portfolio has a suitable solution for every configuration:
- KVM Switches with 2-,4, 8- or 16- computer ports
- 4K digital and analogue video options featuring consoles with up to four monitors
- Single User or Matrix Switches for up to four users
- KM switches with dedicated computer-monitor connections and mouse switching
- 4-Port Multiviewer KVM Switch featuring a full screen and a 4-in-1 windowing display
- Single-Port KVM Protector
Secure KVM Switches for a single user console with four DisplayPort monitors
The Secure KVM Switches -featured on this page- support one user console with four DisplayPort monitor (or HDMI monitor through adapter), USB keyboard and mouse, audio from the connected computer and optional CAC-support. All feature tactile front-panel buttons with LED indicators to change the active computer connection in simple and safe way while eliminating the need for unsecure hotkeys.
Why secure KVM
Connecting peripherals such as keyboard, mouse and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. There are no filters nor is there data detection and protection features between the PC and peripherals using traditional KVM Switches.
Tested to the latest NIAP PP3.0 security profile
Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in secure defense and intelligence applications where sensitive data must be protected. The Secure KVM Switches from Black Box are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today's Information Assurance safe control standards. The switches contain unique hardware configurations that prevent data leakage between PCs and connected peripherals that eliminates any potential cyber threat.
- Reliable way to access multiple computers connected to different networks.
- Safeguards critical data from accidental transfers, unauthorized access, or compromised data.
- Perfect for any organization that handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks with different levels of security.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0.
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.
- Four 4K ultra HD DisplayPort channels (each 3840x2160@30Hz)
- Secure EDID learning and emulation allows connection to most monitors
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching.
- Locking AC power supply.
- Fully advanced and configurable CAC port allow users to assign specific peripheral devices to the switch.