Black Box PoE Ethernet Extender Kit
This high-speed Ethernet extender enables you to power PoE devices without the need for an additional power outlet.
The VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender Kit features two extenders, one of which is a PoE PSE device, which supplies power to a PoE PD device such as an IP camera or wireless access point. This enables you to seamlessly integrate the extenders into a PoE infrastructure and eliminates the need to supply a spare power outlet for distant network devices.
Installation is easy - just connect the extenders then configure them using simple DIP switches.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
Ethernet Extender Kit PoE. Extends 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ45 over copper or CATx line interface, RJ45. The kit includes 2 extenders for near-end (local) far-end (remote) deployment. Typical applications include Enterprise LAN extension, campus LAN expansion.
This kit includes a pair of auto-rate Ethernet extenders, using a standard 2-wire connection, which simplifies your life and provides a cost-effective network extension by enabling you to make the most of your pre-existing twisted-pair infrastructure.
These 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Extenders use VDSL2 technology to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade copper wire. Devices include external 100-240VAC power supplies. The Kit features two extenders, one of which is a PoE PSE device, which supplies power (802.3af) to a PoE PD device such as an IP camera or wireless access point.
- Low latency for video and voice applications.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need a crossover cable on the Ethernet side.
- DIP switches for master/slave configuration.
- Autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet port.
- The VDSL2 PoE Ethernet Extender Kit features two extenders, one of which is a PoE PSE device (802.3af).
- Supports 100-Mbps downstream and 60-Mbps upstream for distances up to 500 feet (152.4 m).
- An advanced auto-rate algorithm automatically determines the best possible baud rate for each connection and sets up the extender without the need for user interface.
- Supports distances of up to 4000 feet (1219 m) at 28/0.3 Mbps.