Black Box PCIE Network Interface Adapter SX LC
This one-port PCI-E network adapter is built to scale with your network and remains compatible even if you upgrade your operating systems. The LC connectors make it ideal for use in densely populated racks. This fiber network adapter is well suited for industrial applications and other electronically noisy areas, as well as secure government networks.
This latest version of the interface card enhances network resilience by supporting Link Aggregation LACP IEEE 802.3ad, Generic Trunking (FEC/GEC)/ IEEE 802.3ad-draft static and failover. Supporting IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, the network interface card helps you reduce power consumption during periods of low link utilization. High-level VLAN filtering and on-board screening of VLAN-tagged Ethernet frames gives you improved performance, flexible configuration and secure networking in a standard-based environment. The card supports IP headers and TCP/UDP checksums offload.
Supporting IPv6, the interface card is fully compliant with RoHS as well as all IEEE 802.3z and 1000BASE-SX standards.
- Compatible with many operating systems.
- LC connectors for attaching multimode 850nm 550m fiber with 220m range.
- Supports 802.1P/Q VLAN tag.
- IP multicast filter to conserve bandwidth.
- PCI-E (Rev. 1.1 compliant) interface installs easily in a PCIe x1 slot.
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
- Jumbo frame support for packet-heavy network traffic.
- RealTek RTL8168 chipset.