Black Box Managed Ethernet Extender Kit - 2-Wire, 4-Port
Line RateMileskm1926.410.41 Mbps5.69.04.1 Mbps3.04.98.2 Mbps1.83.015.30.71.2
You'll be able to connect remote LANs across distances and at speeds previously unheard of. An auto-rate feature ensures that you achieve the highest possible speed on each connection.
It's easy to use, too. Plug-and-play means that you'll be up and running in seconds, and the built-in MDI-X works with either straight-through or crossover cables.
The pair auto senses the data rate up to 11.4 Mbps at a distance of 4750 feet (1450 m) to provide reliable broadband connectivity with full-duplex symmetric rates, with lower speeds at longer distances of up to about 5.2 miles (8.4 km).
LB522A-KIT Distance Chart
The distance on 24 AWG (0.5 mm):
Ethernet Extender Kit 4 Port 2 Wire Managed. Extends 4 ports 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ45 over copper or CATx line interface, RJ45. The kit includes 2 extenders for near-end (local) far-end (remote) deployment. Typical applications include Enterprise LAN extension, campus LAN expansion. This kit includes a pair of auto-rate Ethernet extenders, using a standard 2-wire connection, which simplifies your life and provides a cost-effective network extension by enabling you to make the most of your pre-existing twisted-pair infrastructure.
These 4 port 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Extenders use G-SHDSL technology to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade copper wire. Devices include external 90-240VAC power supplies. Management interfaces include a web-based GUI, SNMP, and a console port.
- Four Ethernet ports.
- Support QoS, CoS, and VLAN: Ensure mission-critical network connections are of top quality with advanced traffic management features.
- A built-in console port makes setup a snap. And you can also use the embedded HTTP/SNMP agent to remotely manage the unit from anywhere in the world.
- An advanced auto-rate algorithm automatically determines the best possible baud rate for each connection and sets up the extender without the need for user interface.
- The unit has a built-in MDI-X switch, so it'll work with either a straight-through cable or a crossover cable.
- Plug-and-play! Just plug it in, power it on, and it's up and running.