Black Box Low-Profile Vertical Wallmount Cabinet - 2U, 24" D Equipment
Heads up! Mount network equipment vertically to save space.
- High area-mesh provides secure cooling of equipment.
- Front door is reversible for left or right opening.
- Top door flips down and enables equipment access. Front door provides maintenance access. Both lock with separate keys.
- Includes four 1-inch cable conduit knockouts on the top and bottom.
- Mounting rails are 19" EIA-310 with square holes for M6 cage nuts (included) and have 4" of vertical adjustment inside cabinet.
- Holds up to 200 pounds (90.9 kg).
- Perfect for small network equipment and tight networking environments.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 18-gauge steel with black powder coating.
- 24" maximum equipment depth.
- Equipment mounts facing up in the cabinet.