Black Box LFP410 SFP (mini-GBIC) Module
- Autosensing for 1000-Mbps Ethernet.
- Link length up to 100 meters over CAT5 or better UTP cable.
- Throughput up to 1.25 Gbps.
- Reports basic link characteristics such as SFP type, length of the fiber link, wavelength, and bit rate.
- Great for industrial use. Offers an operating temperature range of -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C).
- A hot-pluggable interface enables you to change SFPs on the fly when your network requirements change.
- Auto-detects MDI/MDI-X.
- Complies with SFP Multi-Source Agreements standards (MSA)
- Comes with LOS (Loss of Signal) Detection.
- This SFP copper transceiver enables you to adapt an SFP slot to a copper RJ45 interface.
- The deivce has a SerDes interface for 1000Mbps Ethernet.
- Supports an extended operating temperature of -40 to 176F (-40 to +85C).