Black Box KVXLCHDPF-200 KVM Extender
The KVX HDMI/DisplayPort Dual Head KVM Extender lets you control a server or computer over a single-mode or multimode cable at distances of up to 30 km (depending on the SFP used, fiber type, and fiber bandwidth). This extender also supports 4K video. PC connection cables are included with this product, making it a solution that is ready to use right out of the box.
Unlike any other product on the market, the KVX HDMI/DP Dual-Head KVM Extender features mixed input to support HDMI or DisplayPort sources and output to dual HDMI displays.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX Dual Head is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVX Dual Head is equipped with an RS-232 serial channel that connects to a serial terminal or to serial devices, such as touchscreens and barcode scanners. It eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, making it an efficient and flexible solution.
KVX Dual Head also includes local video, allowing access to an additional monitor at the transmitter side. It's perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
This extender is TAA compliant and as free lifetime technical support. KVX Dual Head is ideal for applications that require the console to be in a conveniently accessible location while the system equipment needs to reside in a safe place - away from dust, dirt, and harsh environmental influences. It also provides a cost-effective way of keeping sensitive data, such as financial and personal information, safe in a heavily secured data center while still allowing remote access to users.
- Bi-directional audio via speaker/mic connection
- Local video port loopback for monitoring on transmitter (TX) unit
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices
- Supports RS-232 peripheral (serial) devices
- Local and remote units connect at distances of up to 10 km using SFP below 1250 Mbps
- Supports DisplayPort and HDMI video resolution up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz
- DisplayPort or HDMI Dual Head 4K transmission up to 30 km over singlemode cable