Black Box KVM Switchbox with CAC
CONNECT AND CONTROL UP TO TWO DIFFERENT SOURCES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MONITORS
The Black Box 2-Port Dual Head Secure KVM allows connection of up to two different DisplayPort sources with two different 4K DisplayPort monitors and provides peace of mind knowing that each connection is secure. With separate audio and a configurable USB port, this device will allow you to configure and control access to an external peripheral. That, and a host of NIAP 3.0 certified security features.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- USB, audio and DVI-I with best dual link DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600, DisplayPort and HDMI resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @30Hz).
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching
- Fully advanced and configurable CAC port (optional)
- Isolated channels ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and outside world
- Uni-directional data flow from computer to peripheral prevents eavesdropping attempts through vulnerable devices
- Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation to prevent hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical
- Secure EDID learning prevents unwanted and unsecure data from being transmitted through DDC lines
- Protected firmware keeps intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware
- Keyboard/internal cache wiping
- Chassis intrusion protection
- Equipped with internal anti-tamper switches and Tamper-evident seals
ABOUT SECURE KVM FROM BLACK BOX
NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches from Black Box offer a secure desktop access solution to safeguard against cyber intrusion for government/military agencies, finance, healthcare, traffic control and educational facilities alike. The Black Box NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches provide ultra-secure switching between up to 16 standard personal/portable computers, servers, or thin clients running operating systems such as Windows or Linux from an ergonomic and space saving workspace.
BROAD SECURE KVM SWITCH PORTFOLIO FOR EVERY APPLICATION AND EVERY INDUSTRY
The Secure KVM Switch range from Black Box is one of the widest in the industry. Different applications and industries have differing requirements of centralized computer access. This portfolio has a suitable solution for every configuration:
- KVM Switches with 2-,4-, 8- or 16- computer ports
- Single User or Matrix Switches with up to four simultaneous users
- 4K digital and analogue video options featuring consoles with up to four monitors
- KM Switches with dedicated computer-monitor connections and instant mouse switching
- Single-Port Peripheral Isolator
- All certified to the stringent security standard NIAP PP3.0
WHY SECURE KVM?
Connecting peripherals such as keyboard, mouse and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. There are no filters nor is there data detection and protection features between the PC and peripherals using traditional KVM Switches. Put simply, sensitive or classified information is far too important to be left unsecure.
- NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Switching Devices v. 3.0
- Equipped with anti-tampering protection such as tamper evident hologram seals, chassis intrusion, fixed firmware and automatic keyboard data clearing
- Absolute secure and isolation between data paths
- Secure EDID learning and emulation
- Resolutions up to UHD 4K or 2560 x 1600
- Available with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, and DVI-I video connections
- Advanced and fully configurable CAC option available - Please use ITEM # SS2P-DH-DP-UCAC when ordering